Who we are
Our website address is: http:simboti.co.za
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information:
1. When you need additional information regarding the agency’s services. We will ask you to provide basic contact details.
2. When you use Simboti Digital’s services. We will ask clients to provide billing information.
The use of the collected information
- Simboti Digital uses the information collected to provide you with the services you requested.
- Simboti Digital uses the information collected to provide you with additional information about the agency’s services, the latest trends and technologies in the advertising sphere, promotions and events in the form of marketing emailers.
- Simboti Digital uses the information collected for remarketing purposes.
- Any Billing Information collected will never be shared with any third parties. Billing Information provided to Simboti Digital will be kept confidential during the duration of the contract, and after the contract has been terminated.
Opting out of Emails
Every email sent out by Simboti Digital will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving any further emails from the agency.
Simboti Digital never gives away information about our users. If you choose to provide personal information about yourself, Simboti Digital will use this information only to communicate directly with you. We will not share, sell or rent that information with/to any third parties, unless stated otherwise in this policy.
Website Visitor Privacy
When you browse through our website, we automatically collect certain computer information by using basic and common internet knowledges, such as cookies and web beacons to keep track of all website and email interactions.
Computer information may include IP addresses, the type of browser, the ISP (Internet Service Provider), date/ time stamp, exit pages, referring pages, number of clicks, user movement tracking and demographic information. The ISP and other information does not disclose any personal identifiable information.
A cookie is basically a small piece of code that stores data in your internet browser while you are visiting a certain website. Every time you go back to the same website, the browser retrieves this information and sends it to the website’s server. Therefore, you won’t for example have to fill in information you have previously provided.
A cookie contains (remembers) information like items added in a shopping cart, it records browser activity and patterns like logging in, and it also records pieces of information like details filled into a form i.e. passwords, names, email etc.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- To identify areas on our website that you have visited.
- To enhance your online experience by eliminating any unnecessary actions like needing to register multiple times for a service.
- To personalise content on our website.
- Too ensure that advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
A list of all the cookies we use on our site is set out below:
Simboti Digital gathers cookies on our website to capture page visit information. Information collected from the cookie is used to analyse traffic patterns on our website in order to discover what improvements can be made to our website. The information collected is anonymous and used internally only.
Targeting, Performance, and Functionality Cookies
Simboti Digital uses tracking methods in emailers. We track open rates which means we track who opens our emails, we track who reads our email messages and we track who clicks on the links contained in our email messages. The information collected is anonymous and used internally only to help us optimise and deliver relevant content to our subscribers.
What is remarketing?
Remarketing is one of the most successful forms of paid advertising. In order for remarketing to work, a business must add tags/ pixels on the relevant website pages. Once a visitor lands on the page/ website, a remarketing cookie is placed in their browser. Then as the website visitor browses through other pages on the internet, you can target them with ads to invite them back to your website.
Use of Credit Card information
You may have to provide credit card details to buy services from our website. We use third party billing services (for advertising purposes), and have no control over these services. We do use only third party billing services that use industry standard encryption technology to protect your credit card details. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way liable/ responsible for any misuse of your credit card number/ details.
Limitation of Liability
You assume the sole risk of transmitting your information as it relates to the use of this Website, and for any data corruptions, intentional interceptions, intrusions or unauthorized access to information, or of any delays, interruptions to or failures preventing the use of this website.
In no event, shall Simboti Digital be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or monetary damages, including fees, and penalties in connection with your use of materials posted on this site or connectivity to or from this site to any other site.